XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks
In June, 2017, XCMG was officially given the green light to manufacture new energy vehicles. In just a few months, it completed the research & development work for its 7.5-ton cargo truck, 50-ton electric engineering truck, 8*4 electric truck for transporting construction wastes, compression type garbage truck, 18-ton new energy sanitation truck, 6×4 electric truck, electric light truck, etc.
In October, 2017, XCMG delivered its first order of 300 units LNG trucks to its customers. In May, 2018, 100 units XCMG new energy heavy-duty trucks were put on the road, joining the combat against the air pollution.
In March, 2018, it rolled out EDA111 electric vehicle at its production base in Xuzhou, further diversifying its product line. Currently, XCMG boasts a wide spectrum new energy vehicles, including logistic vehicles, sanitation trucks, engineering vehicles, and vehicles for special purposes.
By targeting the high-end market both at home and abroad and making several breakthroughs in such key areas as technological innovations and cost controls, XCMG has maintained a fast growing momentum.
In September 2018, XCMG set up Shenzhen XCMG New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd., which is set to strengthen the presence of the company’s new energy vehicles in South China.
In November, 2018, XCMG E300 electric cargo truck won four major prizes at the third China New Energy Logistic Truck Competition. Achieving higher energy efficiency and more impressive performances, the truck can be fully recharged in two hours and is able to reach a maximum speed of 95 km/h and can drive 240 km continuously. Its cargo has a space of 25 cubic meters and is able to load 3.41 tons of goods.
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed 2019-02-27
- XCMG Tower Cranes Exported to Caribbean Region 2019-02-25
- XCMG Saw Net Profits Jump During the First Eleven Months of 2018 2019-01-07
- A Great Number of XCMG Wide Dumpers Ordered 2018-12-27
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China 2018-12-17
- XCMG Successfully Secures a Deal Worth 32 Million RMB 2018-12-10
- XCMG Hanvan G9 Tractors On Display at China (Panama) Brand Exhibition 2018-12-07
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity 2018-12-06
- XCMG E300 Receives Four Top Awards at the 3rd New Energy Delivery Vehicle Race 2018-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November