XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks
In June, 2017, XCMG was officially given the green light to manufacture new energy vehicles. In just a few months, it completed the research & development work for its 7.5-ton cargo truck, 50-ton electric engineering truck, 8*4 electric truck for transporting construction wastes, compression type garbage truck, 18-ton new energy sanitation truck, 6×4 electric truck, electric light truck, etc.
In October, 2017, XCMG delivered its first order of 300 units LNG trucks to its customers. In May, 2018, 100 units XCMG new energy heavy-duty trucks were put on the road, joining the combat against the air pollution.
In March, 2018, it rolled out EDA111 electric vehicle at its production base in Xuzhou, further diversifying its product line. Currently, XCMG boasts a wide spectrum new energy vehicles, including logistic vehicles, sanitation trucks, engineering vehicles, and vehicles for special purposes.
By targeting the high-end market both at home and abroad and making several breakthroughs in such key areas as technological innovations and cost controls, XCMG has maintained a fast growing momentum.
In September 2018, XCMG set up Shenzhen XCMG New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd., which is set to strengthen the presence of the company’s new energy vehicles in South China.
In November, 2018, XCMG E300 electric cargo truck won four major prizes at the third China New Energy Logistic Truck Competition. Achieving higher energy efficiency and more impressive performances, the truck can be fully recharged in two hours and is able to reach a maximum speed of 95 km/h and can drive 240 km continuously. Its cargo has a space of 25 cubic meters and is able to load 3.41 tons of goods.
- XCMG Delivers 100 Units Intelligent and Environmentally-friendly Dump Trucks 2019-06-28
- XCMG Delivers 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks to Its Customers 2019-06-19
- XCMG Seizes Opportunities Along Belt and Road Areas in 2019 2019-05-31
- 36 Units XCMG Dumping Trucks Delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines for Operation 2019-05-15
- 120 Units XCMG Qilong Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Shanxi for Operation 2019-05-07
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
- XCMG Obtained an Order for Providing Over 200 Units Heavy Trucks in Xiamen 2019-04-28
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association 2019-04-18
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed 2019-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record