Jiefang Hybrid Truck to Hit the Market Soon
On March 18, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) revealed a list of new vehicles, which included three Jiefang trucks. Among them, CA4250P1K2T1HEVA80 is a hybrid truck, powered by both diesel and electricity.
Manufactured in Qingdao, the 6×4 truck is equipped with Xichai 350 horsepower diesel engine CA6DL2-35E5 (rated power: 261kW; displacement: 8.6 liters) with National V Emission Standards. In the meantime, the truck is mounted with lithium-ion power batteries and a permanent magnetic synchronous electric motor TZ200XSD4001 (rated power: 75 kW; maximum power: 150 kW).
Measuring 7,125 mm in length and 2,495 mm in width, the truck can be 2,930 mm, 3,290 mm, 3,480 mm, or 3,680 mm in height according to customers’ special requirements.
With advanced ABS, GPS and disc-braking system, the truck achieves high safety standards.
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch to Strengthen Cooperation with FAW Hongta 2019-03-12
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Daily Production Volume Reaches 735 Units 2019-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Intelligent Truck Makes New Technological Breakthroughs 2019-03-04
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- 10 Units FAW Jiefang Self-dumping Trucks Delivered to Russia for Operation 2019-01-29
- FAW Jiefang Unveils Its "Colombo" Smart Logistics Program 2019-01-22
- FAW Jiefang New J6L Launches into Chinese Market 2019-01-18
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- FAW Jiefang and Continental Group Jointly Launches Internet of Vehicles at CES 2019-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November