Dongfeng Sold 222 Units Trucks in Four Days
According to Dongfeng’s sales agent, Shanghai Dongmao Hong’an Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd., it sold 222 units Dongfeng trucks in just four days.
On March 15, the company delivered 10 units Dongfeng Tianlong VL trucks to Shanghai Xuanneng Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd. By the end of June this year, the rest 66 units Tianlong VL trucks will be delivered to their customer for operation.
On March 17, Shanghai Dongmao Hong’an Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd. secured an order of 46 units and delivered 10 units Dongfeng Tianjin VR self-dumping trucks to the company.
On March 18, Shanghai Dongmao Hong’an Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd. signed a cooperation agreement with Shanghai Zeqi Logistic Co., Ltd. According to the agreement, it will provide 100 units cargo trucks to its customer. The first batch of 24 units were also delivered to its customer on the same day.
As one of the leading players in China’s truck market, Dongfeng boasts a wide spectrum of products, including Tianlong Flagship KX, Tianlong VL, Tianjin VR, Tianlong KL and Tianjin KR.
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL to Arrive in Ghana for Transporting Ores 2019-03-14
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL Natural Gas Powered Trucks Delivered to Ningxia 2019-02-28
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Grew 30% Year on Year in January 2019-02-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Dongfeng Invests 1.5 Billion RMB to Upgrade its Truck Manufacturing Platform 2019-01-23
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 200 Units U-vane Trucks 2019-01-21
- Dongfeng Sold 154,000 Units Vehicles in 2018 2019-01-17
- Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line 2019-01-11
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line 2019-01-09
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November