CNHTC Saw 8.22 Percent YOY Revenue Growth for 2018
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co. Ltd., a Chinese state-owned truck manufacturer, posted 8.22 percent year-on-year revenue growth for 2018.
In its annual financial results filed to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, the truck manufacturer said its revenue reached around 40.4 billion yuan (nearly 6 billion U.S. dollars) last year.
Meanwhile, its net profit attributable to shareholders reached 905.1 million yuan, up 0.84 percent year on year.
In 2018, the company sold 141,848 units of heavy-duty trucks, up 5.28 percent year on year.
Shares of the company closed 7.26 percent lower at 17.88 yuan Thursday in Shenzhen, as the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 0.65 percent to 9546.51.
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr. 2019-05-16
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- 28 Units Sitrak/Styr Trucks Ordered by Customers in Tongchuan 2019-05-06
- 50 Units CNHTC HOWO Mining Trucks Delivered to Xinjiang for Operation 2019-04-24
- CNHTC Continues to Grow Robustly in 2019 2019-04-17
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- CNHTC Won a Combined Order of 1,000 Units Trucks in Xinjiang 2019-04-10
- CNHTC Production Volume of Sitrak Reached 30,000 Units 2019-04-09
- CNHTC Secures an Order of 250 Units Dangerous Chemical Transportation Trucks 2019-03-29
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK 2019-03-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record