Genlyon 6x4 Self-dumping Truck on Display at China Automobile Technology Expo
From March 27 to 29, the ninth China Automobile Technology Exhibition was held in Chongqing. Genlyon 6x4 self-dumping truck was put on display. Equipped with Cursor 13L engine, Fiat driving axle, FAST transmission gearbox, the truck is able to deliver a maximum power of 520p and a maximum torque of 2,400 N.m.
In addition, the truck boasts a higher loading capacity and higher stability thanks to its reinforced body structure. Having passed a number of stringent tests, the truck fully meets operation requirements in various demanding working conditions.
- SAIC Maxus Delivers 600 Units Vehicles to South America 2019-06-24
- SAIC Hongyan 20-meter GENLYON C500 Truck Continues to Gain Popularity in Market 2019-06-21
- SAIC Hongyan Enters Indonesia 2019-06-21
- SAIC MAXUS T70 Pickup Makes Its Debut 2019-06-06
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr. 2019-05-15
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1 2019-05-06
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks and Self-dumping Trucks Revealed in Pakistan 2019-04-19
- SAIC Maxus T60 Pickup Sales Grew by 15.18% Year on Year 2019-04-09
- Hongyan Smart Truck for Hauling Dangerous Chemicals Make Its Debut 2019-04-09
- Two Hongyan Electric Trucks Gain Production Permit 2019-03-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record