Weichai Land King Engine Production Volume Reaches One Million
On April 1, a grand ceremony was held at Weichai’s No. 2 Factory to mark the production volume of the company’s Land King engine reaching one million in total.
Independently developed by Weichai, Land King engine made its debut over a decade ago. Since then, it has been gaining a constantly rising popularity in the commercial vehicle market.
In 2018, a new power driveline for commercial vehicles built on the huge commercial success of Land King won National Science & Technology First Award.
Since the start of 2019, Weichai engines have been in huge demand in the market. In March, Weichi sold 100,000 units engines, making a new record in its history.
- Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Weichai Group Won Italian Leonardo Awards 2019-03-26
- Tan Xuguang Answers Questions from Reporters at 2019 Two Sessions 2019-03-15
- Weichai Set to Strengthen its Presence in the Global Market 2019-03-14
- Tan Xuguang Shows Confidence in Weichai’s Continued Growth in 2019 2019-03-08
- Weichai Launches a New Round of Cooperation with Belarus 2019-03-04
- Weichai Delivers Impressive Performances in Early 2019 2019-02-28
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Weichai Power Won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize 2019-01-10
- Weichai Natural Gas Powered Engines Reach 10,000 Units in Monthly Production 2019-01-07
- The Six Millionth Engine Rolled off at Weichai 2018-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November