Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle Monthly Production Volume Reached 20,000 Units in March
In March, Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle produced 20,000 units vehicles. Established only four years ago, the automaker has rolled out 500,000 units vehicles.
Located in Jimo, Qingdao, Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle boasts internationally advanced production facilities. Its JH6 heavy-duty truck targeted at the high-end market is now the company’s star product which has made several new records in the market. In March this year, JH6 self-dumping truck was officially put into market, providing cost-effective and highly efficient transportation solutions for customers.
Boasting a wide spectrum of products, including heavy-duty, medium-duty and light trucks as well as new energy vehicles, Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle is able to produce 140,000 units vehicles each year. So far, the company’s trucks have made their presence in over 30 countries and regions across the globe. As one of the key production and export bases of Jiefang, Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle is taking the lead in a number of areas, including vehicle light weight technologies and intelligent technologies, etc.
- Jiefang Hybrid Truck to Hit the Market Soon 2019-03-22
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch to Strengthen Cooperation with FAW Hongta 2019-03-12
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Daily Production Volume Reaches 735 Units 2019-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Intelligent Truck Makes New Technological Breakthroughs 2019-03-04
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- 10 Units FAW Jiefang Self-dumping Trucks Delivered to Russia for Operation 2019-01-29
- FAW Jiefang Unveils Its "Colombo" Smart Logistics Program 2019-01-22
- FAW Jiefang New J6L Launches into Chinese Market 2019-01-18
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November