SHACMAN Sold 25,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in March
In March, SHACMAN sold 25,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 22% year on year. In the first quarter of this year, the company’s total sales volume reached 50,200 units, up by 9% year on year. In addition, its market share went up to 15.7% in the first quarter, ranking the third place in the market.
More specifically, SHACMAN delivered 19,000 units tractors to its customers in the first quarter this year, up by 7% year on year. It further solidified its second place in the tractor’s market. In the meantime, it sold 12,000 units self-dumping trucks, ranking the first place in the market; the sales volume of its special vehicles and cargo trucks stood at 4,300 units and 1,300 units respectively, up by 54% and 16%.
In addition, Delong X3000 truck recorded the highest sales volume in the market; SHACMAN’s new M3000 430-460 horsepower tractor, X3000 8X4 truck, 13L natural gas powered truck and concrete mixer all witnessed the fast growing momentum in the industry; X3000 and new M3000 both ranked the first place in the respective markets.
- SHACMAN Secures an Order of 500 Units Trucks from Shenzhen Logistic Association 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Rolls Out Xuande E6 Electric Truck 2019-02-25
- SHACMAN’s Export Volume Up by 40% in 2018 2019-02-22
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018 2019-01-07
- SITRAK National VI LNG Truck Sets to Make Big Splashes in the Market 2018-12-27
- SHACMAN Joins Hands with Longjian in Building Roads & Bridges in Gambia 2018-12-21
- SHACMAN Develops a New Sedan-Transporting Truck 2018-12-19
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN to Increase Its Overseas Sales Volume to 20,000 Units in 2019 2018-12-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November