Jiefang Sold over 110,000 Units Trucks in Q1
In the first quarter of 2019, Jiefang sold over 110,000 units trucks, reaching a new record high in its history. Its medium and heavy-duty trucks sold over 90,000 units with a market share of about 26% while its light trucks sold over 20,000 units with a growth rate ranking the first place in the sector.
In the same period, its production volume reached 98,246 units. More specifically, the company’s monthly production volume in the first three months stood at 34,415, 24,335 and 39,496 units respectively.
The sales volume of its production base in Changchun, Qingdao and Chengdu reached 37,336, 53,033 and 7,777 units respectively, up by 14%, 21% and 18% year on year respectively.
- Jiefang Sold 17,600 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to May 2019-06-19
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- FAW Jiefang Brought Eight Vehicles on Display in Xiong’an 2019-05-08
- FAW SA Expects to Increase Coega Plant Production to 1200 Units in 2019 2019-05-08
- FAW Jiefang Sales Volume Exceeded 10,000 Units in West China in Q1 2019-04-26
- Mozambique's Strauss Logistics Placed an Order for 44 FAW Truck Tractors 2019-04-16
- Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle Monthly Production Volume Reached 20,000 Units in March 2019-04-02
- Jiefang Hybrid Truck to Hit the Market Soon 2019-03-22
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch to Strengthen Cooperation with FAW Hongta 2019-03-12
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record