700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East
Recently, 700 sets of FAST 6DS150T transmission gearboxes and 700 sets FH400B serial hydraulic retarders were ordered by a customer from the Middle East. According to FAST, they will be mounted on 700 units 12-meter luxury buses and then be shipped to the Middle East for operation.
DS series transmission gearbox is particularly designed for the bus market and can be mounted on a wide range of buses, including city buses, travel coaches and mid coaches, etc. Featuring high environmental friendliness, high energy efficiency and light weight, it has already gained wide popularity in the market.
FAST hydraulic retarder acts as an essential part of a vehicle’s braking system and achieves technological superiority in the global market. It fully meets various requirements of heavy-duty truck and bus manufacturers.
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
- FAST to Deliver 100 units AMT Transmission Gearboxes to Africa 2019-03-11
- FAST Exports AMTs to Chile in Bulk 2018-11-28
- FAST 1810 AMT Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2018-09-30
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November