Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market
On April 9, TruckParts held a press conference in Hangzhou, announcing its official entry into Chinese market. As one of the major brands under Mercedes-Benz Truck, TruckParts is committed to helping customers lower their operation costs and improve the overall safety standards of their truck fleet. By entering China, it hopes to better serve Benz truck operators in China.
According to Cheng Xu, Director of Customer Care of Daimler Truck & Bus (China) Co., Ltd., TruckParts will provide best quality spare parts and timely after-sales services for Benz truck operators in China. Having been making relentless efforts to meet Chinese customers’ growing demands, TruckParts chiefly targets those trucks with an operation history of over four years.
Cheng Xu also reveals that TruckParts will provide 82 different wearing parts, consumables, and other spare parts for trucks, help truck operators cut their maintenance costs by 50%. In the meantime, DTBC will provide comprehensive market support and training programs for Chinese customers.
Thomas Pfisterer, Overseas Marketing Manager of Daimler, pointed out that TruckParts’ main strengths lie in its trust-worthiness, solid reputation, customized products and services.
At the press conference, seven Mercedes-Benz authorized agents signed a subscription agreement, becoming TruckParts’ first batch of distributors in China.
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Daimler Presents Its Mercedes-Benz Urban eTruck Before Tesla's Truck Event 2017-11-15
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals Production X-Class Pickup Truck in South Africa 2017-07-25
- Mercedes-Benz Sets to Shine at the Brisbane Truck Show 2017-05-19
- FleetBoard Drivers' League 2017 Coming 2017-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November