Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market
On April 9, TruckParts held a press conference in Hangzhou, announcing its official entry into Chinese market. As one of the major brands under Mercedes-Benz Truck, TruckParts is committed to helping customers lower their operation costs and improve the overall safety standards of their truck fleet. By entering China, it hopes to better serve Benz truck operators in China.
According to Cheng Xu, Director of Customer Care of Daimler Truck & Bus (China) Co., Ltd., TruckParts will provide best quality spare parts and timely after-sales services for Benz truck operators in China. Having been making relentless efforts to meet Chinese customers’ growing demands, TruckParts chiefly targets those trucks with an operation history of over four years.
Cheng Xu also reveals that TruckParts will provide 82 different wearing parts, consumables, and other spare parts for trucks, help truck operators cut their maintenance costs by 50%. In the meantime, DTBC will provide comprehensive market support and training programs for Chinese customers.
Thomas Pfisterer, Overseas Marketing Manager of Daimler, pointed out that TruckParts’ main strengths lie in its trust-worthiness, solid reputation, customized products and services.
At the press conference, seven Mercedes-Benz authorized agents signed a subscription agreement, becoming TruckParts’ first batch of distributors in China.
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Daimler Presents Its Mercedes-Benz Urban eTruck Before Tesla's Truck Event 2017-11-15
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals Production X-Class Pickup Truck in South Africa 2017-07-25
- Mercedes-Benz Sets to Shine at the Brisbane Truck Show 2017-05-19
- FleetBoard Drivers' League 2017 Coming 2017-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record