JAC Gallop K7 and V7 on Display on JAC's Brand Day
April 9 each year marks the brand day for JAC. This year, JAC put two fist products on display on this special occasion, namely Gallop K7 and Gallop V7.
Making its debut in 2017, Gallop K7 has already gained a solid reputation in the market for its impressive power performances, higher energy efficiency and more travel amenities for truck drivers. On this year’s JAC Brand Day, Gallop K7 is equipped with Cummins 510 engine and ZF 12-speed manual-automatic transmission gearbox, airbag rear suspension. In addition, it has added more driver-friendly features, including wider bunk beds, on- board refrigerator, and 220V electric sockets, etc.
Gallop V7 gained a much wider recognition in 2018. The new Gallop V7 on display this year is equipped with CNHTC 540- horsepower engine, ZF AMT automatic transmission gearbox, airbag rear suspension. With on-board WIFI and wireless recharging, it is set to gain more popularity in the market.
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January 2019-02-21
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation 2018-12-28
- JAC Shuailing i Series New Energy Trucks Ensure Food Delivered Fresh 2018-12-14
- JAC Starts Assembling Trucks in Lagos, Nigeria 2018-12-10
- JAC Junling V9 Won the Highest Efficient Medium Truck Award 2018-12-03
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China 2018-11-30
- The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly 2018-11-14
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November