SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show
At this year’s Shanghai Auto Show, CNHTC is planning to exhibit five new vehicles and two spare parts, all of which feature higher intelligence level and higher emission standards.
HOWO-T5G self-driving intelligent truck, which started operation at Tianjin Port in April, 2018, will be put on display. As the world’s first L4-level driverless electric truck, it is set to attract wide public and media attention in Shanghai.
Sitrak C7H and HOWO T7H are another two star intelligent vehicles that will be put on display. Featuring a number of advanced technologies, including AEB, ESC+EBS, LDW, HSA and ACC, they have greatly improved their safety standards.
Sitrak C7H6×4ZF automatic intelligent truck and Sitrak G7H8×4 light weight self-dumping truck equipped with MC11.44-60 440 horsepower engine will also be put on display.
- CNHTC Won a Combined Order of 1,000 Units Trucks in Xinjiang 2019-04-10
- CNHTC Production Volume of Sitrak Reached 30,000 Units 2019-04-09
- CNHTC Saw 8.22 Percent YOY Revenue Growth for 2018 2019-03-29
- CNHTC Secures an Order of 250 Units Dangerous Chemical Transportation Trucks 2019-03-29
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Rolls Out New Product Range for Pakistan Market 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines 2019-03-07
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- T7H Truck Won the “Outstanding Mechanical & Industrial Product” Title 2019-03-05
- SINOTRUK's Self-driving Electric Trucks Start Mass Operation in Tianjin Port 2019-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November