Dongfeng Cummins Puts New Engines on Display at 2019 Shanghai Int’l Auto Show
2019 marks the 100 year anniversary of Cummins. By taking full advantage of its parent company, Dongfeng Cummins has long established a solid reputation in the market. With a huge pool of well-received products, it has made impressive achievements in recent years. Its ISZ13 L engine, in particular, was the biggest winner in 2018, receiving wide recognition among many customers.
Dongfeng Cummins D6.7 engine, which boasts a total sales volume of one million units across the world, has successfully increased its maximum power to 320 horsepower and its maximum torque to 1,200 N.m. With National VI Emission Standards, it has also lowered its weight to less than 600 kg, which greatly improves its energy efficiency and fuel economy.
Dongfeng Cummins Z series engine also increased its displacement to 14 L. With National VI Emission Standards, Z14 engine is able to deliver 600 horsepower and 2,750 N.m at most. Thanks to its more integrated structure, it has significantly lowered the wear and tear of its spare parts. Having passed a number of stringent tests, it achieves much higher reliability than its counterparts. In addition, the engine’s higher intelligence level is another highlight, helping vehicles realize intelligent driving and save fuels at the same time. So far, Z14 engine with National VI Emission Standards has already won the production permit from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT). Soon, it will be widely applied in artery logistic services, heavy-duty self-dumping trucks, etc.
Dongfeng Cummins officially launched the research and development of engines with Euro VI Emission Standards. In 2015, through upgrading the intelligent control technology and combustion technology, it successfully developed DPF+DOC+SCR integrated post-treatment system, which greatly improves the durability and fuel economy of engines.
In May, 2018, Dongfeng Cummins put its newly developed engines with National VI Emission Standards (Dongfeng Cummins 4.5L and 6.7L) on display at China Road Transportation Exhibition, arousing keen interest among the public.
At 2019 Shanghai International Auto Show, which will officially kick off on April 18, Dongfeng Cummins will put its D4.5, D6.7 and Z14 engines with National VI Emission Standards on display.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, it will further diversify its product line in the mid of this year, with engine products ranging from 4L, 4.5L, 6.2L, 6.7L, 8.9L to 14L.
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- Dongfeng KL Truck Makes Its Debut in Yancheng 2019-06-17
- Dongfeng Cummins Makes New Breakthroughs in Laos 2019-06-13
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May 2019-06-06
- Dongfeng KL Trucks Powered by Cummins Engines Deliver Consistently Power 2019-05-29
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- Dongfeng Secured an Order of 400 Units Sanitation Truck Chassis from FUL ONGMA 2019-04-26
- 2,000 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Export to Africa 2019-04-23
- Dongfeng Sold 222 Units Trucks in Four Days 2019-03-28
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL to Arrive in Ghana for Transporting Ores 2019-03-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record