Dongfeng Cummins Puts New Engines on Display at 2019 Shanghai Int’l Auto Show
2019 marks the 100 year anniversary of Cummins. By taking full advantage of its parent company, Dongfeng Cummins has long established a solid reputation in the market. With a huge pool of well-received products, it has made impressive achievements in recent years. Its ISZ13 L engine, in particular, was the biggest winner in 2018, receiving wide recognition among many customers.
Dongfeng Cummins D6.7 engine, which boasts a total sales volume of one million units across the world, has successfully increased its maximum power to 320 horsepower and its maximum torque to 1,200 N.m. With National VI Emission Standards, it has also lowered its weight to less than 600 kg, which greatly improves its energy efficiency and fuel economy.
Dongfeng Cummins Z series engine also increased its displacement to 14 L. With National VI Emission Standards, Z14 engine is able to deliver 600 horsepower and 2,750 N.m at most. Thanks to its more integrated structure, it has significantly lowered the wear and tear of its spare parts. Having passed a number of stringent tests, it achieves much higher reliability than its counterparts. In addition, the engine’s higher intelligence level is another highlight, helping vehicles realize intelligent driving and save fuels at the same time. So far, Z14 engine with National VI Emission Standards has already won the production permit from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT). Soon, it will be widely applied in artery logistic services, heavy-duty self-dumping trucks, etc.
Dongfeng Cummins officially launched the research and development of engines with Euro VI Emission Standards. In 2015, through upgrading the intelligent control technology and combustion technology, it successfully developed DPF+DOC+SCR integrated post-treatment system, which greatly improves the durability and fuel economy of engines.
In May, 2018, Dongfeng Cummins put its newly developed engines with National VI Emission Standards (Dongfeng Cummins 4.5L and 6.7L) on display at China Road Transportation Exhibition, arousing keen interest among the public.
At 2019 Shanghai International Auto Show, which will officially kick off on April 18, Dongfeng Cummins will put its D4.5, D6.7 and Z14 engines with National VI Emission Standards on display.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, it will further diversify its product line in the mid of this year, with engine products ranging from 4L, 4.5L, 6.2L, 6.7L, 8.9L to 14L.
- Dongfeng Sold 222 Units Trucks in Four Days 2019-03-28
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL to Arrive in Ghana for Transporting Ores 2019-03-14
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL Natural Gas Powered Trucks Delivered to Ningxia 2019-02-28
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Grew 30% Year on Year in January 2019-02-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Dongfeng Invests 1.5 Billion RMB to Upgrade its Truck Manufacturing Platform 2019-01-23
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 200 Units U-vane Trucks 2019-01-21
- Dongfeng Sold 154,000 Units Vehicles in 2018 2019-01-17
- Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line 2019-01-11
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line 2019-01-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018