Weichai H Series Engine Sold 40,000 Units in Hebei
On April 15. a grand ceremony was held in Shijiazhuang, to mark the total sales volume of Weichai H series engine reaching 40,000 units in Hebei province.
According to Liu Deliang, General Manager of Weichai Shijiazhuang Center, H series engine has greatly increased its market share in Hebei province since its debut in 2017.
With impressive power performances, lower fuel economy and higher reliability, H series engine has gained a fast rising popularity among customers in the province. Boasting a maximum torque of 2,100 N.m and a maximum rotation speed of 1,000 r/min, the engine helps trucks deliver consistently powerful performances.
Also at the ceremony, Weichai Power Academy officially went online. Truck drivers and operators can readily log online to learn the latest policies and technologies.
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai-Kamaz Joint Venture New Factory to Go into Operation 2019-06-25
- Weichai Attends CIMAC 2019 in Vancouver 2019-06-19
- Weichai Group to Speed up Its Innovation Center in Tokyo 2019-06-17
- Chairman of Weichai Visits Its New Factory in Russia 2019-06-11
- Tan Xuguang Was Awarded “Shandong Outstanding Talent Award" 2019-05-31
- Premier Li Pays a Visit to Weichai Group 2019-05-28
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Weichai Power Ranks 2nd with a Brand Value of RMB 30.412 Billion 2019-05-13
- 60 Units Mine Dumping Trucks with Weichai Engines Start Operation in Guinea 2019-04-19
- Weichai Won Shandong Science & Technology First Award 2019-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record