Weichai H Series Engine Sold 40,000 Units in Hebei
On April 15. a grand ceremony was held in Shijiazhuang, to mark the total sales volume of Weichai H series engine reaching 40,000 units in Hebei province.
According to Liu Deliang, General Manager of Weichai Shijiazhuang Center, H series engine has greatly increased its market share in Hebei province since its debut in 2017.
With impressive power performances, lower fuel economy and higher reliability, H series engine has gained a fast rising popularity among customers in the province. Boasting a maximum torque of 2,100 N.m and a maximum rotation speed of 1,000 r/min, the engine helps trucks deliver consistently powerful performances.
Also at the ceremony, Weichai Power Academy officially went online. Truck drivers and operators can readily log online to learn the latest policies and technologies.
- Weichai Won Shandong Science & Technology First Award 2019-04-10
- Weichai Land King Engine Production Volume Reaches One Million 2019-04-02
- Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Weichai Group Won Italian Leonardo Awards 2019-03-26
- Tan Xuguang Answers Questions from Reporters at 2019 Two Sessions 2019-03-15
- Weichai Set to Strengthen its Presence in the Global Market 2019-03-14
- Tan Xuguang Shows Confidence in Weichai’s Continued Growth in 2019 2019-03-08
- Weichai Launches a New Round of Cooperation with Belarus 2019-03-04
- Weichai Delivers Impressive Performances in Early 2019 2019-02-28
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Weichai Power Won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize 2019-01-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018