CNHTC Continues to Grow Robustly in 2019
In the first quarter of 2019, CNHTC saw its sales grow by 170% year on year. HOWO and HOHAN trucks and engineering vehicles has been strengthening their presence in the market.
Equipped with a natural gas engine with 430 horsepower at most, HOWO and HOHAN both boast a B10 life expectancy of 1.5 million kilometers. With an economical rotation speed ranging from 1,000 rpm to 1,400 rpm, they achieve higher energy efficiency and only consume 29-32 kilos natural gas for every 100 kilometers.
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr. 2019-05-16
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- 28 Units Sitrak/Styr Trucks Ordered by Customers in Tongchuan 2019-05-06
- 50 Units CNHTC HOWO Mining Trucks Delivered to Xinjiang for Operation 2019-04-24
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- CNHTC Won a Combined Order of 1,000 Units Trucks in Xinjiang 2019-04-10
- CNHTC Production Volume of Sitrak Reached 30,000 Units 2019-04-09
- CNHTC Saw 8.22 Percent YOY Revenue Growth for 2018 2019-03-29
- CNHTC Secures an Order of 250 Units Dangerous Chemical Transportation Trucks 2019-03-29
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK 2019-03-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record