Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
Recently, Wang Min, Chairman and Party Secretary of XCMG and Lu Chuan, President and Deputy Party Secretary of XCMG Machinery visited China Construction Machinery Association (Hereinafter referred to as the Association) and received warm reception by Chairman Qi Jun and Executive Vice Chairman and Secretary General Su Zimeng.
The Association plays a role of a bridge and link between the government and enterprises with the mission of providing services for enterprises, the government and customers and promoting the development of China's construction machinery industry. XCMG, as one of the Association's Vice Chairman companies, has provided comprehensive support to all the undertakings of the Association for long, making contribution to the progress and development of the whole industry.
During their meeting, Chairman Qi Jun lauded XCMG as the leading enterprise in the Chinese construction machinery industry with a fine tradition. The company keeps growing stronger and stronger, and has grown into a large enterprise from a small business, under the leadership of the management with Chairman Wang Min as the helmsman. It is now a globally renowned leading construction machinery brand. In terms of gross production, scale, quality, technologies and market share, XCMG is one of the leading enterprises in the industry and plays a significant role in brand building and technological development in the Chinese construction machinery industry.
Chairman Qi Jun also presented a comprehensive analysis of the current economic condition and also the future development trend of the industry, a topic of great interest to XCMG.
Regarding the future development of the industry, he expressed his optimism for the market of this year and next year, based on favorable national policies such as increasing infrastructure investment, implementing environmental protection policies, building a new socialist countryside and deepening the strategy of “going global”. He predicted that due to China IV product replacement, cost absorption and price increase, the industry market sales volume may experience some bumpy adjustment in the first half of 2021 but overall, the industry will continue to maintain a healthy development momentum. Chairman Qi Jun expressed his hope that XCMG will continue to set up an example as the leading enterprise in the industry, for the healthy and quality development of the industry.
Chairman Wang Min expressed his gratitude to the Association, for its long-term support. As a Chinese construction machinery professional who joined XCMG as early as 1972, he has witnessed the growth of China's construction machinery industry for 47 years amidst fierce competition. By pursuing innovation and market-oriented management, China has become a strong player in global construction machinery manufacturing. Twelve out of the top 50 global construction machinery enterprises come from China, a great achievement in the industry to feel deeply proud of.
Chairman Wang Min believes that the coming three years will be a golden period for the industry's development and XCMG will keep in mind President Xi Jinping's instructions to increase investment, strengthen R&D, and accelerate development. XCMG will work hard to occupy the commanding heights and have a voice in technological matters, follow a high quality development path instead of one with fast growth, and try its best to accomplish the goal of ranking among the top three in the global construction machinery industry.
The day Chairman Wang Min and the party visited coincided with the symposium to celebrate the occasion marking 180 days until BICE2019 in the countdown so Chairman Wang Min and the party were invited to tour the conference venue and sign the guest book.
- XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks 2019-03-19
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed 2019-02-27
- XCMG Tower Cranes Exported to Caribbean Region 2019-02-25
- XCMG Saw Net Profits Jump During the First Eleven Months of 2018 2019-01-07
- A Great Number of XCMG Wide Dumpers Ordered 2018-12-27
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China 2018-12-17
- XCMG Successfully Secures a Deal Worth 32 Million RMB 2018-12-10
- XCMG Hanvan G9 Tractors On Display at China (Panama) Brand Exhibition 2018-12-07
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity 2018-12-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018