SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks and Self-dumping Trucks Revealed in Pakistan
Recently, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) successfully launched its new products (Genlyon trucks and Genlyon self-dumping trucks) in Karachi in Pakistan.
Genlyon trucks are equipped with the classic CURSOR series engines, FIAT driving axle, FAST transmission gearboxes. Thus, it delivers more powerful performances, achieves much higher maneuverability, higher energy efficiency and longer life expectancy.
Genlyon self-dumping trucks have already earned a solid reputation in the international market. With a more reinforced body structure, they have successfully passed through some stringent endurance tests.
- SAIC Maxus T60 Pickup Sales Grew by 15.18% Year on Year 2019-04-09
- Hongyan Smart Truck for Hauling Dangerous Chemicals Make Its Debut 2019-04-09
- Genlyon 6x4 Self-dumping Truck on Display at China Automobile Technology Expo 2019-04-02
- Two Hongyan Electric Trucks Gain Production Permit 2019-03-28
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- Hongyan Genlyon Fire-fighting Trucks Appear at Dominican Military Review 2019-03-06
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government 2019-01-28
- 2019 SAIC Hongyan Business Meeting 2018-12-21
- SAIC Yuejin C500: A New Height for China’s Light Truck Industry 2018-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018