2,000 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Export to Africa
In June, 2018, Dongfeng Cummins and Shaanqi Baohua officially signed a cooperation agreement for exporting vehicles to Algeria. In August, 200 units engines were exported to the country in Africa.
In January, 2019, a total number of 2,000 units trucks in the form of CKD (complete knock down) were shipped to Shaanqi’s factory in Algeria for assembly.
On March, 14, the first light truck equipped with Dongfeng Cummins engine were assembled at Shaanqi’s factory in Algeria.
- Dongfeng Secured an Order of 400 Units Sanitation Truck Chassis from FUL ONGMA 2019-04-26
- Dongfeng Cummins Puts New Engines on Display at 2019 Shanghai Int’l Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Dongfeng Sold 222 Units Trucks in Four Days 2019-03-28
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL to Arrive in Ghana for Transporting Ores 2019-03-14
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL Natural Gas Powered Trucks Delivered to Ningxia 2019-02-28
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Grew 30% Year on Year in January 2019-02-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Dongfeng Invests 1.5 Billion RMB to Upgrade its Truck Manufacturing Platform 2019-01-23
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 200 Units U-vane Trucks 2019-01-21
- Dongfeng Sold 154,000 Units Vehicles in 2018 2019-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018