2,000 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Export to Africa
In June, 2018, Dongfeng Cummins and Shaanqi Baohua officially signed a cooperation agreement for exporting vehicles to Algeria. In August, 200 units engines were exported to the country in Africa.
In January, 2019, a total number of 2,000 units trucks in the form of CKD (complete knock down) were shipped to Shaanqi’s factory in Algeria for assembly.
On March, 14, the first light truck equipped with Dongfeng Cummins engine were assembled at Shaanqi’s factory in Algeria.
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- Dongfeng KL Truck Makes Its Debut in Yancheng 2019-06-17
- Dongfeng Cummins Makes New Breakthroughs in Laos 2019-06-13
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May 2019-06-06
- Dongfeng KL Trucks Powered by Cummins Engines Deliver Consistently Power 2019-05-29
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- Dongfeng Secured an Order of 400 Units Sanitation Truck Chassis from FUL ONGMA 2019-04-26
- Dongfeng Cummins Puts New Engines on Display at 2019 Shanghai Int’l Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Dongfeng Sold 222 Units Trucks in Four Days 2019-03-28
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL to Arrive in Ghana for Transporting Ores 2019-03-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record