GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo
On April 22, GAC Hino held a signing ceremony with its major customers in Tokyo, Japan. On the day, it secured a combined order of 150 units vehicles, including trucks, concrete mixers, car-transporting vehicles, etc.
Dongguan Yihou Group started purchasing vehicles from GAC Hino in 2010. Currently, it has nearly 500 units vehicles in operation from GAC Hino. In Tokyo, it bought 80 units.
Liuzhou Tongda has established long-term cooperative ties with GAC Hino. In 2016, it introduced 130 units vehicles from GAC Hino. At the signing ceremony, it bought 40 units car-transporting vehicles.
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- GAC HINO 4x2 Van to be Launched across China in April 2017-04-01
- GAC Hino Rolls Out Three Series of New Trucks 2015-12-29
- 60 GAC Hino Trucks Play An Essential Role in Wanluda Transportation 2015-11-09
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- GAC Hino Delivers 20 Tractors with National IV Emissions to Shentong 2015-07-14
- GAC Hino 700 to Launch China IV Product 2014-01-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018