Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
From April 15 to 17, Foton, together with its distributor, Kewalram, attended the second BRI Sino-Nigeria Business Conference in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria.
During the conference, Foton distributed some pamphlets and product introductions, aiming to promote its presence in the country. Also it made relentless efforts to collect information about Nigerian customers’ special needs and requirements.
Through attending the conference, Foton has further improved its brand recognition in Nigeria, making itself more fully prepared to explore the huge market in the country.
- Foton Tunland Secures an Order of 800 Units Vehicles from China Mobile 2019-04-22
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
- Beiqi Foton Motor To Form JVs In Thailand With Charoen Pokphand Group 2019-04-18
- Foton EST-M Series Trucks Make Their Debut in Philippines 2019-04-11
- Foton Makes its Debut in Panama 2019-04-03
- Foton Delivers the 30,000th Aulin Truck to Yunnan 2019-04-02
- Foton Forland Increases its Daily Production Volume to Over 1,000 Units in March 2019-03-27
- Foton Attends the 3rd Bangladesh Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-03-22
- Three Foton Auman LNG Trucks Make Their Debut in Xi’an 2019-03-12
- Foton Aumark S Super Truck Unveils in Hong Kong 2019-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018