FAW Jiefang Sales Volume Exceeded 10,000 Units in West China in Q1
In the first quarter this year, FAW Jiefang’s sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks reached 91,900 units with its market share moving up by two per cent and reaching 26%. The most encouraging news is that the company’s sales volume in West China market exceeded 10,000 units in the first quarter with its market share going up by 3.4% and reaching 19.1%.
In 2015, FAW Jiefang officially established Southwest China Marketing Branch; in 2016, its sales in exceeded 10,000 units in the regional market; in 2017, FAW Jiefang Southwest China Marketing Branch expanded its sales business to the whole western region in China with its annual sales exceeding 20,000 units; in 2018, its annual sales volume broke the 25,000 units threshold.
- Jiefang Sold 17,600 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to May 2019-06-19
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- FAW Jiefang Brought Eight Vehicles on Display in Xiong’an 2019-05-08
- FAW SA Expects to Increase Coega Plant Production to 1200 Units in 2019 2019-05-08
- Mozambique's Strauss Logistics Placed an Order for 44 FAW Truck Tractors 2019-04-16
- Jiefang Sold over 110,000 Units Trucks in Q1 2019-04-04
- Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle Monthly Production Volume Reached 20,000 Units in March 2019-04-02
- Jiefang Hybrid Truck to Hit the Market Soon 2019-03-22
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch to Strengthen Cooperation with FAW Hongta 2019-03-12
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record