Linglong Appears on China International Tire&Wheel (Qingdao) Fair 2019
On April 9, the 16th Chinese International Tire&Wheel (Qingdao) Fair was successfully held in Qingdao International Exhibition Center. Linglong Tire appeared on the exhibition with its high-end brand ATLAS and a variety of Linglong featured products.
This exhibition was expected to attract over 35,000 domestic and international professional visitors, including foreign tire buyers estimated to be more than 2500, reaching another record high. The exhibited tires from Linglong drew the attention of a large number of customers at home and abroad to visit and consult.
Meanwhile, Linglong Tire was awarded Top 50 Comprehensive Strength in Shandong Rubber Industry during this exhibition.
- Linglong Tire’s Brand Value Reached 45.369 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-06-27
- Linglong on Automechanika Dubai 2019 2019-06-18
- Linglong at AUTOPROMOTEC 2019 with European Best-selling Products 2019-05-31
- Linglong Starts Building Serbia Tire Plant 2019-04-04
- Annual Distributor Conference of LLIT Grandly Held in Thailand 2018-12-19
- Linglong Tire Held Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar in Italy 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
- The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly 2018-12-10
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
- Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas 2018-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record