Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China
Recently, the Netherlands-based Hyva Group held a grand ceremony to mark its 15th anniversary in China. At its production base in Yangzhou, it put a number of products on display, including its latest X series mobile garbage compression device, garbage collection vehicles, electric sanitation vehicles, etc.
By cooperating with several other internationally well-known brands, Hyva has already rolled out VBG/RINGFENDER for the logistic vehicle market. Also at the ceremony, it exhibited Hyva Online Visual Management System, which is aimed at helping truck operators improve their efficiency and customer satisfaction.
As the leading hydraulic system brand for self-dumping trucks, Hyva holds 50% of the global hydraulic system market. In China, its market share has been kept at around 44% for years.
In early 1990s, Hyva entered Asian market. In 1999, its hydraulic system for self-dumping trucks officially entered China. In 2004, the company started its product localization. Since then, it has been a leading player in China’s self-dumping truck industry.
Hyva was established in Alphen, Netherlands, in 1979. In just four decades, it has become a globally renowned enterprise with 37 subsidiaries and 12 factories across the world. Currently, it is specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing hydraulic systems for self-dumping trucks.
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
- Cummins to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record