Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing
While on a state visit to China, Imran Khan, Pakistani premier paid a special visit to the headquarters of Foton in Beijing. Gong Yueqiong, General Manager of Foton, presented a Foton truck model to premier Imran Khan, warmly welcoming his visit.
As one of China’s key cooperative partners, Pakistan plays a growing role in the Belt Road Initiative. While attending Belt Road Forum for International Cooperation, Pakistani premier paid a state visit to China to further strengthen the cooperative ties between the two countries.
As he pointed out, Gwadar Port in Pakistan boasts an extremely strategic geographic location and has a huge demand for vehicles for transportation services. He believes that Foton the superb artery route logistic solutions provided by Foton will greatly speed up the flow of goods at the port. Besides, as Pakistan is planning to build 5,000 affordable houses for the less well-off, the premier expressed his hope that Foton would provide engineering vehicles for the construction of the houses.
During his visit to Foton, premier Imran Khan took a closer look at all the vehicles made by Foton and showed keen interest in the development of the commercial vehicle manufacturer. After taking a ride with Auman super heavy-duty truck, AUV fuel cell bus, he spoke highly of their technological ingenuity and their unparalleled travel comforts.
On the same day, premier Imran Khan was shown the major new energy vehicles developed by Foton and was briefed by Foton engineers on how to low the operation costs and improve operation efficiency of these vehicles.
“China-Pakistan Economic Corridor has created great investment opportunities. Foton can definitely play a more significant role in the logistic sector, further promoting the flow of goods in the region,” said the premier.
Pakistan is one of Foton’s key markets in Central and South Asia. The visit of premier Imran Khan fully demonstrates the country’s full recognition of Foton in the global commercial market. With a solid presence in the country, Foton is set to further boost the industrial upgrading and development in Pakistan.
In 2002, Foton built its first factory in Pakistan. So far, it has established 36 distributors and 55 service stations in the country. In 2016, 425 units Foton pickups were delivered to the Police Agency in Pakistan; Foton trucks also were actively involved in the construction of KKH and Gwadar Port. So far, the number of Foton vehicles in operation has reached 14,882 units in Pakistan.
With a thorough knowledge of the local market, Foton has been constantly optimizing its product line and strengthening its overall competitiveness in the global market. Thanks to its localized and advanced corporate management and well-connected service networks, Foton has been gaining a increasing popularity among customers across the globe.
- Foton Forland Obtains An Order for Providing 11097 Units Trucks 2019-05-14
- Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana 2019-05-10
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- Foton Enters into a Deal with CP to Make All Vehicle Types in Thailand 2019-05-07
- Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence 2019-05-07
- Over 5,000 Foton Commercial Vehicles Involved in Belt and Road Initiative 2019-04-28
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference 2019-04-25
- Foton Tunland Secures an Order of 800 Units Vehicles from China Mobile 2019-04-22
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018