Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing
While on a state visit to China, Imran Khan, Pakistani premier paid a special visit to the headquarters of Foton in Beijing. Gong Yueqiong, General Manager of Foton, presented a Foton truck model to premier Imran Khan, warmly welcoming his visit.
As one of China’s key cooperative partners, Pakistan plays a growing role in the Belt Road Initiative. While attending Belt Road Forum for International Cooperation, Pakistani premier paid a state visit to China to further strengthen the cooperative ties between the two countries.
As he pointed out, Gwadar Port in Pakistan boasts an extremely strategic geographic location and has a huge demand for vehicles for transportation services. He believes that Foton the superb artery route logistic solutions provided by Foton will greatly speed up the flow of goods at the port. Besides, as Pakistan is planning to build 5,000 affordable houses for the less well-off, the premier expressed his hope that Foton would provide engineering vehicles for the construction of the houses.
During his visit to Foton, premier Imran Khan took a closer look at all the vehicles made by Foton and showed keen interest in the development of the commercial vehicle manufacturer. After taking a ride with Auman super heavy-duty truck, AUV fuel cell bus, he spoke highly of their technological ingenuity and their unparalleled travel comforts.
On the same day, premier Imran Khan was shown the major new energy vehicles developed by Foton and was briefed by Foton engineers on how to low the operation costs and improve operation efficiency of these vehicles.
“China-Pakistan Economic Corridor has created great investment opportunities. Foton can definitely play a more significant role in the logistic sector, further promoting the flow of goods in the region,” said the premier.
Pakistan is one of Foton’s key markets in Central and South Asia. The visit of premier Imran Khan fully demonstrates the country’s full recognition of Foton in the global commercial market. With a solid presence in the country, Foton is set to further boost the industrial upgrading and development in Pakistan.
In 2002, Foton built its first factory in Pakistan. So far, it has established 36 distributors and 55 service stations in the country. In 2016, 425 units Foton pickups were delivered to the Police Agency in Pakistan; Foton trucks also were actively involved in the construction of KKH and Gwadar Port. So far, the number of Foton vehicles in operation has reached 14,882 units in Pakistan.
With a thorough knowledge of the local market, Foton has been constantly optimizing its product line and strengthening its overall competitiveness in the global market. Thanks to its localized and advanced corporate management and well-connected service networks, Foton has been gaining a increasing popularity among customers across the globe.
- Foton Delivers 42 Units AUMAN Sanitation Vehicles to Gambia 2019-07-01
- Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-01
- Vietnam Purchases 10 Units AUMAN EST Trucks 2019-06-27
- 145 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist Infrastructure Construction in Guinea 2019-06-26
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton 2019-06-21
- 222 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist TKU Road Project in Kazakhstan 2019-06-10
- CEMEX to Deepen Cooperation with Foton 2019-05-30
- Foton Attends MIIEF 2019 in Mongolia 2019-05-27
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia 2019-05-22
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record