28 Units Sitrak/Styr Trucks Ordered by Customers in Tongchuan
On April 29, CNHTC Brand Promotion was successfully held in Tongchuan, Shaanxi province. In just two hours, 28 units Sitrak and Styr trucks were ordered by customers.
A customer surnamed Zhou revealed that he bought one Styr 430 horsepower natural-gas powered truck in December, 2018. The truck has been operating smoothly, so the customer decided to make another purchase.
Equipped with a number of advanced technologies, such as MCY13Q self-adjusting duel rear axles, 16-speed transmission gearboxes, foldable keys with remote controls, four-point suspensions and 1,000L gas tanks, Sitrak and Styr heavy-duty trucks achieve unparalleled safety standards and power performances.
- 50 Units CNHTC HOWO Mining Trucks Delivered to Xinjiang for Operation 2019-04-24
- CNHTC Continues to Grow Robustly in 2019 2019-04-17
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- CNHTC Won a Combined Order of 1,000 Units Trucks in Xinjiang 2019-04-10
- CNHTC Production Volume of Sitrak Reached 30,000 Units 2019-04-09
- CNHTC Saw 8.22 Percent YOY Revenue Growth for 2018 2019-03-29
- CNHTC Secures an Order of 250 Units Dangerous Chemical Transportation Trucks 2019-03-29
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Rolls Out New Product Range for Pakistan Market 2019-03-28
- Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines 2019-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December