120 Units XCMG Qilong Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Shanxi for Operation
Recently, XCMG successfully obtained an order of 120 units Qilong heavy-duty trucks from a customer in Shanxi. Soon, all the vehicles will be delivered to the province for mining and engineering projects.
Thanks to its high reliability and consistent performances, Qilong heavy-duty truck has long won the trust of customers. Nowadays, it can be readily seen at various open mining areas, hydraulic projects, etc.
In addition, Qinglong has established a solid presence in a number of countries, including Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Iran, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, etc.
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
- XCMG Obtained an Order for Providing Over 200 Units Heavy Trucks in Xiamen 2019-04-28
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association 2019-04-18
- XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks 2019-03-19
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed 2019-02-27
- XCMG Tower Cranes Exported to Caribbean Region 2019-02-25
- XCMG Saw Net Profits Jump During the First Eleven Months of 2018 2019-01-07
- A Great Number of XCMG Wide Dumpers Ordered 2018-12-27
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China 2018-12-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December