Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence
As one of the major brands of Foton, Tunland has sold 500,000 units across the world in just two decades.
To further strengthen Tunland’s competitiveness in the global market, Foton has been taking a number of measures, such as optimizing its design, introducing state-of-art technologies, customizing its products and services.
Now, Foton has built smart factories with 100% automatic manufacturing procedures. Having greatly improved its productivity, it has further improved its quality control and supervision. Any quality defect will never be tolerated.
So far, Foton has already established about 200 distributors across the globe for Tunland, providing high-quality Tunland pickups and timely and more customized after-sales services for its customers.
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing 2019-04-30
- Over 5,000 Foton Commercial Vehicles Involved in Belt and Road Initiative 2019-04-28
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference 2019-04-25
- Foton Tunland Secures an Order of 800 Units Vehicles from China Mobile 2019-04-22
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
- Beiqi Foton Motor To Form JVs In Thailand With Charoen Pokphand Group 2019-04-18
- Foton EST-M Series Trucks Make Their Debut in Philippines 2019-04-11
- Foton Makes its Debut in Panama 2019-04-03
- Foton Delivers the 30,000th Aulin Truck to Yunnan 2019-04-02
- Foton Forland Increases its Daily Production Volume to Over 1,000 Units in March 2019-03-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December