FAW SA Expects to Increase Coega Plant Production to 1200 Units in 2019
FAW SA announced that it aims to increase its production volume to 1200 units at its Coega plant this year. Last year, it has produced 1153 units,which were either sold locally (986 units) or exported into Southern Africa (167 units). FAW SA said in its outlook for the year ahead that it expected a flat truck market for 2019 and that some improvement will be seen in 2020.
Inaugurated in July 2014, the FAW plant was the first large-scale investment made by a China-based company in the region under an investment of R600-million and 120 employment.
Two new flagship models, an extra-heavy, automatic truck tractor for long haul applications are expected to launch with the coming two years.It will be FAW’s first truck with an automatic transmission in South Africa. To ensure the vehicle is fully ready for local operation, they have been tested in African conditions before leaving the factory. Another new product coming soon is 6.130 FL, a medium-duty truck, which will be the first model for the company in this segment. The 6.130 FL has a gross vehicle mass of 7t and comes standard with the Euro 3 Cummins ISF 2.8-l engine and a six-speed synchromesh manual transmission.
- Jiefang Sold 17,600 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to May 2019-06-19
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- FAW Jiefang Brought Eight Vehicles on Display in Xiong’an 2019-05-08
- FAW Jiefang Sales Volume Exceeded 10,000 Units in West China in Q1 2019-04-26
- Mozambique's Strauss Logistics Placed an Order for 44 FAW Truck Tractors 2019-04-16
- Jiefang Sold over 110,000 Units Trucks in Q1 2019-04-04
- Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle Monthly Production Volume Reached 20,000 Units in March 2019-04-02
- Jiefang Hybrid Truck to Hit the Market Soon 2019-03-22
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch to Strengthen Cooperation with FAW Hongta 2019-03-12
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record