FAW SA Expects to Increase Coega Plant Production to 1200 Units in 2019
FAW SA announced that it aims to increase its production volume to 1200 units at its Coega plant this year. Last year, it has produced 1153 units,which were either sold locally (986 units) or exported into Southern Africa (167 units). FAW SA said in its outlook for the year ahead that it expected a flat truck market for 2019 and that some improvement will be seen in 2020.
Inaugurated in July 2014, the FAW plant was the first large-scale investment made by a China-based company in the region under an investment of R600-million and 120 employment.
Two new flagship models, an extra-heavy, automatic truck tractor for long haul applications are expected to launch with the coming two years.It will be FAW’s first truck with an automatic transmission in South Africa. To ensure the vehicle is fully ready for local operation, they have been tested in African conditions before leaving the factory. Another new product coming soon is 6.130 FL, a medium-duty truck, which will be the first model for the company in this segment. The 6.130 FL has a gross vehicle mass of 7t and comes standard with the Euro 3 Cummins ISF 2.8-l engine and a six-speed synchromesh manual transmission.
- FAW Jiefang Brought Eight Vehicles on Display in Xiong’an 2019-05-08
- FAW Jiefang Sales Volume Exceeded 10,000 Units in West China in Q1 2019-04-26
- Mozambique's Strauss Logistics Placed an Order for 44 FAW Truck Tractors 2019-04-16
- Jiefang Sold over 110,000 Units Trucks in Q1 2019-04-04
- Jiefang Qingdao Vehicle Monthly Production Volume Reached 20,000 Units in March 2019-04-02
- Jiefang Hybrid Truck to Hit the Market Soon 2019-03-22
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch to Strengthen Cooperation with FAW Hongta 2019-03-12
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Daily Production Volume Reaches 735 Units 2019-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Intelligent Truck Makes New Technological Breakthroughs 2019-03-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December