CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin
On May 7, CNHTC’s three smart trucks connected with the internet successfully pass a test in Tianjin. During the test, three self-driving Sitrak trucks followed one another. Through the internet of vehicle technologies, each truck can detect the acceleration, deceleration and steering of the vehicle in front and then make moves accordingly.
On April 12, CNHTC’s self-driving trucks successfully completed a trial operation on Binlai Expressway. In less than one month at the new test held in Tianjin, the distance between each automatic Sitrak reached 15 meters±20% and the driving speed of the vehicle rose to 60 km/h.
Unlike many previous tests, the test on May 7 was held on a six-lane open road. With a total distance of four kilometers, three crossings, some slopes and bends, the road poses a big challenge for self-driving vehicles. However, Foton and Dongfeng truck fleet, together with CNHTC’s, all successfully passed the test, meeting all the safety standards and technological requirements.
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- Foton Enters into a Deal with CP to Make All Vehicle Types in Thailand 2019-05-07
- Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence 2019-05-07
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing 2019-04-30
- Over 5,000 Foton Commercial Vehicles Involved in Belt and Road Initiative 2019-04-28
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference 2019-04-25
- Foton Tunland Secures an Order of 800 Units Vehicles from China Mobile 2019-04-22
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
- Beiqi Foton Motor To Form JVs In Thailand With Charoen Pokphand Group 2019-04-18
- Foton EST-M Series Trucks Make Their Debut in Philippines 2019-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December