Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line
On April 28, Dayun’s first natural gas powered truck with National VI Emission Standards officially went off the production line. Equipped with Yuchai N series engine and FAST transmission gearbox, the new vehicle achieves high reliability. Most of spare parts on the vehicle are exchangeable with those on the diesel-powered truck.
As National VI Emission Standards for Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks will soon take effect, Dayun has successfully developed over 60 new truck models with National VI Emission Standards.
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market 2019-02-27
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck 2019-02-14
- Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut 2018-10-24
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend 2018-10-23
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
- Dayun Electric Logistics Vehicle Safeguards the 13th National Games in Tianjin 2017-09-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record