China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
Date: 1-4 November, 2019
Location: Wuhan International Expo Center, China
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Sub-Council
Hanyang Special Purpose Vehicle Institute
Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Limited.
Hubei Automotive Industry Association
Wuhan New City International Expo Center Management Company Limited.
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Wuhan Sub-Council
Management Committee of Wuhan Economic & Technological Development Zone
Beijing Sanda Economic and Technology Center of MIIT
Special Purpose Vehicle Branch of China Association of Automobile Manufacturers
Special Purpose Vehicle Branch of Society of Automotive Engineers of China
Special Purpose Vehicle Magazine Agency
China Association of Automotive Manufacturers
Society of Automotive Engineers of China
China Automotive Technology & Research Center
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Hubei Sub-Council
Exhibition Profile – Innovation for Future:
2017 China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) was successfully held on November 4-7 at the Wuhan International Expo Center. The show has been successfully held for four times since its inception in 2012. It is the only nationallevel commercial vehicle exhibition in China and the largest commercial vehicle exhibition in Asia. The actual exhibition area of 2017 auto show is 80,000 square meters, an increase of 16.7%on a yearly basis, and the trade visitor exceeded 30,000 person-times.With the theme of “Innovation Leads the Future”, this exhibition focuses on the achievements made by China’s commercial vehicle industry through structural adjustment, transformation and upgrading, as well as supply-side structural reforms in the past five years. It has depicted the future of commercial vehicle industry at the starting point of a new era. The exhibition has won the support of domestic and foreign mainstream commercial vehicle companies, and received extensive attention and recognition from the automotive, logistics and other industries. It has become the most important and influential international platform for display, exchange and trading in the Chinese commercial vehicle industry and market.
Highlights and breakthroughs strengthened the show competitiveness
• The number of new vehicle products for display exceeds the total of the previous three exhibitions. Together with the parts and related materials, a total of 253 various type of commercial vehicles are displayed at the show, and they showcases the new look of China’s commercial vehicle development covering the entire industry chain.
• The number of orders made at the exhibition site exceeded 1,000. The function of the exhibition as a trading platform began to emerge. According to incomplete statistics, only the OEMs sold more than 1,200 vehicles during the exhibition period (excluding the number of vehicle-purchase intentions), which was nearly 3 times of the previous session.
• In the same period of the exhibition, the number of press conferences, press briefings, technology and product promotion conferences held by exhibitors as the principal part creates new high.
• This exhibition is an exhibition that continues from the preceding passage. It not only summarizes the development of the industry in the past five years, but also stands at the starting point of the development at a new era and depicts the future of China’s commercial vehicle industry.
• Large enterprise groups and leading enterprises in the sub-sectors have begun to invite their core customers to visit the exhibition. Many companies launched their preferential car purchases during the exhibition, which brought sound results.
• The number of parts exhibitors increased 30%, there were many special booths, and the popularity of parts pavilion area is also high.
• The number, technical level, and coverage of parts exhibitors are very important for commercial auto shows. On the basis of the previous exhibition, the performance of parts pavilion area at this exhibition was eye-catching with high popularity. The number of parts exhibitors and the total exhibition area increased significantly compared with the previous session; the technical content of exhibits and the level of booth construction were significantly improved.
• The exhibition attracted a wider media coverage and more accurate coverage of the professional group of people. Over 100 media have conducted comprehensive coverage of the exhibition, including newspapers, magazines, TV stations, web portals, professional websites of commercial vehicles, new media, and we-media.
Based on the success of 2017 show, the 2019 exhibition will be held on November 1-4, 2019 at Wuhan International Expo Center, and all kinds of professional visitors are invited to the show.
CCVS held a series of supporting activities on several themes in various forms in order to further expand the value of the show. Including China International Commercial Vehicle Summit, van vehicles technology exchange meeting, Sino-Germany enterprises cooperation and exchange meeting, press conference of truck of the year selection settlement in China, and truck enterprises big data marketing promotion meeting, etc.
Based on the success in 2017, CCVS 2019 will be held at Wuhan International Expo Center on 1-4 November 2019. CCVS welcome all the industrial elites!
Vehicle: Various type of commercial vehicles, passenger cars, modified cars, off-road vehicles, beach cars, coach cars; Heavy trucks, light trucks, mini trucks, all types of vans, pickup trucks, tractors, all types of tippers, vans, tankers, lift truck, special construction vehicle, stake truck, semi-trailer, other automobile products, new-energy bus, school bus, military vehicle and special transportation, ambulance and other types of modified vehicles.
Parts & Accessories: Engine, chassis, gearbox, tire and wheel, axle, carriage, driving and braking system, transmission device, ABS and safety device, control systems, automotive GPS system, hydraulic parts, gear bearing, air conditioning, interior accessories, lubricants, new materials, new energy and other related products, parts and system for special purpose vehicles, Automotive navigation & AV system, automotive stereo, on-board camera, automotive phone, automotive DVD, TSP service provider, program operator, map operator; automotive anti-theft device, smart sensor, automotive alarm, GPS vehicle positioning, car driving recorder; HID xenon lamp, automotive voltage stabilizer, LED light, automobile head light assembly, halogen lamp: vehicle refrigerator, automotive charger, etc.
Inspection and Maintenance: Maintenance and detection systems, tools and repair equipment, modification technology and equipment, industry media.
Emergency and Rescue Display Area: Emergency command vehicles, emergency supply vehicles (oil, gas, water, electricity, food), fire vehicles, explosion-proof vehicles, police vehicles, medical and rescue vehicles, monitoring vehicles, rescue vehicles, engineering vehicles, special transport vehicles and related equipment and technology, including: emergency communication, command scheduling, disaster forecast, security, search and rescue, monitoring, etc.
China International Commercial Vehicles Summit
China International Special Vehicles Industry Forum
Logistics and Transport Vehicles Summit
Cold Chain Logistics Sustainable Development Forum
China Truck of the Year Awards Ceremony
Dynamic Demo Events
Move-in Period: 29-31 October, 2019
Exhibition Period: 1-4 November, 2019
Move-out Period: 4 November. 2019
30 September. 2019
|China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)|
|Stand Space Application
Shell Scheme (Minimum 9 Sqm) Rate：RMB 8000/9㎡
Space Only (Minimum 36 Sqm) Rate：RMB 900/㎡
We would like to apply for__________ booth（shell/raw），_______________sqm.
Signature & Stamp__________________________ Date_____________
Application Deadline：30 September 2019
Down payment should be paid within 5 working days after application (20% of booth price).
|This application form is only for propaganda.
The official application form should be applied from organizers.
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June 2019-07-16
- Emission-Free in China: ZF Presents New Electric Central Drive for CVs 2019-04-17
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March 2019-04-17
- Scania Expands Its Presence to Northeast China 2019-04-01
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January 2019-02-14
- MAN Truck to Expand Its Presence in China in 2019 2019-01-23
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May