JAC Gallop Truck Delivers Pandas to Russia
In late April, two pandas named Dingding and Ruyi embarked on their journey from their habitat at China Panda Preservation Center to Shuangliu Airport in Chengdu, the provincial capity of Sichuan province. Then, they took the plane and flew to Moscow in Russia.
During their whole trip to Chengdu, Gallop K6 is responsible for providing the transportation services. To ensure the travel comforts for the two cute pandas, Gallop K6 has made some special improvements.
- JAC Light-duty Truck is Called as China Isuzu, What is Its Next Step? 2019-06-25
- JAC Aims to Bring about World-class High-end Light Trucks 2019-06-21
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May 2019-06-12
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018 2019-05-24
- JAC Kangling J Series Truck Makes Debut in Hangzhou 2019-05-20
- JAC Junling V8 Truck Begins Its National Launch with Guiyang 2019-04-26
- JAC Held Its Int'l Distributors Annual Conference 2019 2019-04-17
- JAC Gallop K7 and V7 on Display on JAC's Brand Day 2019-04-15
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January 2019-02-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record