36 Units XCMG Dumping Trucks Delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines for Operation
Recently, 36 units XCMG XG90 wide self-dumping heavy-duty truck were delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines in Inner Mongolia for operation.
Upon the customer’s requirements, all the vehicles are equipped with Weichai WP13G530E310 engines and Allison 4800 ORS_PR transmission gearboxes. Having upgraded driver’s cockpits with more advanced technologies and more travel comforts, these vehicles deliver powerful performances and achieve high reliability.
Considering the extremely low temperature in winter times, these vehicles have also introduced cold start-up systems to ensure their smooth operation and reliability. Thanks to their automatic lubricating systems, they have greatly lowered the maintenance work for operators. In addition, their emergency steering systems, automatic fire distinguishing systems, exhaust gas braking systems, and retarders have greatly increased their overall safety standards.
All these vehicles are also equipped with GPS, cameras, container lifting devices, hydraulic retarders, cleaning devices, LED lamps, etc.
- XCMG Delivers 100 Units Intelligent and Environmentally-friendly Dump Trucks 2019-06-28
- XCMG Delivers 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks to Its Customers 2019-06-19
- XCMG Seizes Opportunities Along Belt and Road Areas in 2019 2019-05-31
- 120 Units XCMG Qilong Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Shanxi for Operation 2019-05-07
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
- XCMG Obtained an Order for Providing Over 200 Units Heavy Trucks in Xiamen 2019-04-28
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association 2019-04-18
- XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks 2019-03-19
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed 2019-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record