36 Units XCMG Dumping Trucks Delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines for Operation
Recently, 36 units XCMG XG90 wide self-dumping heavy-duty truck were delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines in Inner Mongolia for operation.
Upon the customer’s requirements, all the vehicles are equipped with Weichai WP13G530E310 engines and Allison 4800 ORS_PR transmission gearboxes. Having upgraded driver’s cockpits with more advanced technologies and more travel comforts, these vehicles deliver powerful performances and achieve high reliability.
Considering the extremely low temperature in winter times, these vehicles have also introduced cold start-up systems to ensure their smooth operation and reliability. Thanks to their automatic lubricating systems, they have greatly lowered the maintenance work for operators. In addition, their emergency steering systems, automatic fire distinguishing systems, exhaust gas braking systems, and retarders have greatly increased their overall safety standards.
All these vehicles are also equipped with GPS, cameras, container lifting devices, hydraulic retarders, cleaning devices, LED lamps, etc.
- 120 Units XCMG Qilong Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Shanxi for Operation 2019-05-07
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
- XCMG Obtained an Order for Providing Over 200 Units Heavy Trucks in Xiamen 2019-04-28
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association 2019-04-18
- XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks 2019-03-19
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed 2019-02-27
- XCMG Tower Cranes Exported to Caribbean Region 2019-02-25
- XCMG Saw Net Profits Jump During the First Eleven Months of 2018 2019-01-07
- A Great Number of XCMG Wide Dumpers Ordered 2018-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018