Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz
On May 14, Weichai officially signed an agreement for cooperation with the Russia-based Kamaz in Beijing. Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, Serge Gogokin, General Manager of Kamaz Group witnessed the historical moment. According to the agreement, the two parties are planning to set up joint ventures to develop and produce diesel and natural gas engines for industrial use. In addition, the two parties are seeking to deepen their cooperation in transmission gearboxes and driving axles.
On September 11, under the witness of Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin, Weichai and Kamaz signed a memorandum for strategic cooperation in Vladivostok.
Thanks to the Belt Road Initiative, Weichai has been constantly expanding its business in the overseas market. In Russia, Weichai has already built a solid reputation and gained wide popularity among customers.
Boasting a history of over 50 years, Kamaz is currently the largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks and buses in Russia. Each year, it produces over 40,000 units various types of vehicles.
- Weichai Power Ranks 2nd with a Brand Value of RMB 30.412 Billion 2019-05-13
- 60 Units Mine Dumping Trucks with Weichai Engines Start Operation in Guinea 2019-04-19
- Weichai H Series Engine Sold 40,000 Units in Hebei 2019-04-17
- Weichai Won Shandong Science & Technology First Award 2019-04-10
- Weichai Land King Engine Production Volume Reaches One Million 2019-04-02
- Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Weichai Group Won Italian Leonardo Awards 2019-03-26
- Tan Xuguang Answers Questions from Reporters at 2019 Two Sessions 2019-03-15
- Weichai Set to Strengthen its Presence in the Global Market 2019-03-14
- Tan Xuguang Shows Confidence in Weichai’s Continued Growth in 2019 2019-03-08
- Weichai Launches a New Round of Cooperation with Belarus 2019-03-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018