Hongyan GENLYON Refrigerated Truck on Display at Cold Chain ASIA
2019 Cold Chain ASIA was held in Shanghai New International Exhibition Center from May 14 to 16. SAIC Hongyan brought Hongyan GENLYON C500 refrigerated truck on display for the high-end cold chain logistic market.
Equipped with Cursor 11 engine, Hongyan GENLYON C500 refrigerated truck can deliver 430 horsepower at most. Thanks to well developed refrigerating technologies, it fully ensures the quality of food on the road.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr. 2019-05-15
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1 2019-05-06
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks and Self-dumping Trucks Revealed in Pakistan 2019-04-19
- Hongyan Smart Truck for Hauling Dangerous Chemicals Make Its Debut 2019-04-09
- Genlyon 6x4 Self-dumping Truck on Display at China Automobile Technology Expo 2019-04-02
- Two Hongyan Electric Trucks Gain Production Permit 2019-03-28
- Hongyan GENTRUCK is Coming, Special for Port Transport 2019-03-13
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- Hongyan Genlyon Fire-fighting Trucks Appear at Dominican Military Review 2019-03-06
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government 2019-01-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018