JAC Kangling J Series Truck Makes Debut in Hangzhou
On May 17, JAC Kangling J series trucks officially made their debut in Hangzhou, including the much-anticipated Kangling J6 truck with National V Emission Standards.
Having made upgradings in several aspects, Kangling J6 is set to make big splashes in China’s light truck market. It has passed the most stringent collision test in Changchun, fully demonstrating its high reliability.
Equipped with Dewei D25 engine with National V Emission Standards, Kangling J6 reaches a maximum torque of 360 N.m and a maximum 143 horsepower. Boasting competitive accelerating and climbing capabilities, the truck is mounted with WLY six-speed transmission gearbox.
Kangling J6 has a cargo tank measuring 4,180 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,200 mm in height. Thus, its tank boasts a total space of 21 cubic meters, improving its loading capacity by 10%.
According to JAC, it also put several trucks with National VI Emission Standards on display in Hangzhou.
- JAC Gallop Truck Delivers Pandas to Russia 2019-05-13
- JAC Junling V8 Truck Begins Its National Launch with Guiyang 2019-04-26
- JAC Held Its Int'l Distributors Annual Conference 2019 2019-04-17
- JAC Gallop K7 and V7 on Display on JAC's Brand Day 2019-04-15
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January 2019-02-21
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation 2018-12-28
- JAC Shuailing i Series New Energy Trucks Ensure Food Delivered Fresh 2018-12-14
- JAC Starts Assembling Trucks in Lagos, Nigeria 2018-12-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018