First batch of SHACMAN H3000 Vehicles Arrive in Tajikistan
Recently, in Tajikistan capital of Dushanbe, the first batch of SHACMAN H3000 trucks were successfully delivered to end users by the Tajikistan Office of SHACMAN in conjunction with local distributors.
In recent years, SHACMAN has seized the opportunity of Tajikistan's logistics market development, visited customers of logistics and transportation industry many times, and upgraded SHACMAN products systematically through market research and analysis, combined with the individual needs of regional customers, and obtained good market feedback. H3000 series products are highly praised by local customers for their novel appearance, strong bearing capacity and comfortable driving abilities .
The delivered H3000 truck products are equipped with Weichai WP10 engine, FAST 12 speed gearbox and Hande 16 ton bridge. The industry's best power assembly ensures the power performance of the vehicle and reduces fuel consumption. The use of telescopic axle shift mechanism also increases cab sealing, and the three-stage boarding pedal is more ergonomic. At the same time, the cab of H3000 truck adopts hydraulic suspension, hydraulic seat and widened sleeper, which greatly improves the ride comfort.
In order to allow customers to better understand the SHACMAN H3000 truck, truck was introduced in all areas at the vehicle delivery site, and the reliability, safety, fuel consumption, product upgrade and after-sales service of the product were explained in detail.
Through this transportation event, customers will have a deeper understanding of H3000 products, lay a solid foundation for further marketing, and also greatly enhance the brand awareness and product diversification of SHACMAN. We believe that SHACMAN will be able to lead the market and work with customers to create a better chapter with the diversification of products and superior after-sales service system.
- SHACMAN on Display at 2019 Kenya-China Trade Week 2019-06-26
- SHACMAN X3000 Trucks Operate Smoothly in Zambia 2019-06-11
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia 2019-06-06
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrived in Peru for Operation 2019-06-05
- SHACMAN Medical Vehicles Arrive in Panama for Operation 2019-05-27
- 100 Units SHACMAN Xuande Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2019-05-24
- SHACMAN Announced Delong K3000 Light Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-05-20
- SHACMAN Sold 25,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in March 2019-04-04
- SHACMAN Secures an Order of 500 Units Trucks from Shenzhen Logistic Association 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record