First batch of SHACMAN H3000 Vehicles Arrive in Tajikistan
Recently, in Tajikistan capital of Dushanbe, the first batch of SHACMAN H3000 trucks were successfully delivered to end users by the Tajikistan Office of SHACMAN in conjunction with local distributors.
In recent years, SHACMAN has seized the opportunity of Tajikistan's logistics market development, visited customers of logistics and transportation industry many times, and upgraded SHACMAN products systematically through market research and analysis, combined with the individual needs of regional customers, and obtained good market feedback. H3000 series products are highly praised by local customers for their novel appearance, strong bearing capacity and comfortable driving abilities .
The delivered H3000 truck products are equipped with Weichai WP10 engine, FAST 12 speed gearbox and Hande 16 ton bridge. The industry's best power assembly ensures the power performance of the vehicle and reduces fuel consumption. The use of telescopic axle shift mechanism also increases cab sealing, and the three-stage boarding pedal is more ergonomic. At the same time, the cab of H3000 truck adopts hydraulic suspension, hydraulic seat and widened sleeper, which greatly improves the ride comfort.
In order to allow customers to better understand the SHACMAN H3000 truck, truck was introduced in all areas at the vehicle delivery site, and the reliability, safety, fuel consumption, product upgrade and after-sales service of the product were explained in detail.
Through this transportation event, customers will have a deeper understanding of H3000 products, lay a solid foundation for further marketing, and also greatly enhance the brand awareness and product diversification of SHACMAN. We believe that SHACMAN will be able to lead the market and work with customers to create a better chapter with the diversification of products and superior after-sales service system.
- SHACMAN Announced Delong K3000 Light Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-05-20
- SHACMAN Sold 25,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in March 2019-04-04
- SHACMAN Secures an Order of 500 Units Trucks from Shenzhen Logistic Association 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Rolls Out Xuande E6 Electric Truck 2019-02-25
- SHACMAN’s Export Volume Up by 40% in 2018 2019-02-22
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018 2019-01-07
- SITRAK National VI LNG Truck Sets to Make Big Splashes in the Market 2018-12-27
- SHACMAN Joins Hands with Longjian in Building Roads & Bridges in Gambia 2018-12-21
- SHACMAN Develops a New Sedan-Transporting Truck 2018-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018