Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
The biannual Brisbane Truck Exhibition was held at Brisbane Exhibition Center from May 16 to 19. Foton brought Aumark S light truck, Auman EST-M medium truck, and Tunland automatic pickup on display.
With the entry of the two new vehicles in Australian market, Foton has further diversified its product line, offering a wide range of vehicles for its customers.
Foton officially entered Australia in November 2011. In just eight years, it has set up secondary sales agents across the nation. In 2015, Foton attended Brisbane Truck Exhibition for the first time, gaining wide media and public attention.
Foton Trucks on Display at Primex Agricultural Exhibition: From May 16 to 18, Primex Agricultural Exhibition was held in Casino, New South Wales, Australia. To better serve and connect with its end customers, Foton brought a wide range of vehicles on display, including Aumark S, Aumark C, Tunland pickup, and Sauvana SUV.
According to Foton, all its vehicles on display are equipped with Cummins diesel-powered engines and ZF transmission gearboxes, providing impressively powerful performances for customers.
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- Foton Forland Obtains An Order for Providing 11097 Units Trucks 2019-05-14
- Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana 2019-05-10
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- Foton Enters into a Deal with CP to Make All Vehicle Types in Thailand 2019-05-07
- Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence 2019-05-07
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing 2019-05-01
- Over 5,000 Foton Commercial Vehicles Involved in Belt and Road Initiative 2019-04-28
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference 2019-04-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018