Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
The biannual Brisbane Truck Exhibition was held at Brisbane Exhibition Center from May 16 to 19. Foton brought Aumark S light truck, Auman EST-M medium truck, and Tunland automatic pickup on display.
With the entry of the two new vehicles in Australian market, Foton has further diversified its product line, offering a wide range of vehicles for its customers.
Foton officially entered Australia in November 2011. In just eight years, it has set up secondary sales agents across the nation. In 2015, Foton attended Brisbane Truck Exhibition for the first time, gaining wide media and public attention.
Foton Trucks on Display at Primex Agricultural Exhibition: From May 16 to 18, Primex Agricultural Exhibition was held in Casino, New South Wales, Australia. To better serve and connect with its end customers, Foton brought a wide range of vehicles on display, including Aumark S, Aumark C, Tunland pickup, and Sauvana SUV.
According to Foton, all its vehicles on display are equipped with Cummins diesel-powered engines and ZF transmission gearboxes, providing impressively powerful performances for customers.
- Foton Delivers 42 Units AUMAN Sanitation Vehicles to Gambia 2019-07-01
- Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-01
- Vietnam Purchases 10 Units AUMAN EST Trucks 2019-06-27
- 145 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist Infrastructure Construction in Guinea 2019-06-26
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton 2019-06-21
- 222 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist TKU Road Project in Kazakhstan 2019-06-10
- CEMEX to Deepen Cooperation with Foton 2019-05-30
- Foton Attends MIIEF 2019 in Mongolia 2019-05-27
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- Foton Forland Obtains An Order for Providing 11097 Units Trucks 2019-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record