Yuchai Releases Four New Energy Power Systems
On May 28, Yuchai officially revealed four new energy power systems and seven new energy power engines in Beijing. As a leading player in China’s power engine market, Yuchai boasts a wide spectrum of engine products, ranging from diesel powered engines to electricity powered ones. With a solid reputation in China, it has been constantly expanding its business in the overseas market.
According to the engine maker, it will further diversify its product line and strengthen the overall competitiveness in its core business in the near future. Having been making relentless efforts in developing more environmentally friendly internal combustion engines and new energy power engines, Yuchai has already successfully developed its second generation engines with National VI Emission Standards
- Jiefang Truck Adopts Yuchai 6K Engine 2019-05-24
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Sales Grew by 30% in Q1 2019-04-18
- Yuchai Brings YC6TD and YC4D on Display at Middle East Electricity 2019 2019-03-11
- Yuchai Successfully Rolls Out K15N Engine 2019-02-19
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
- MTU Yuchai Anteyou Rolls off the 100th High-end High-power Engine 2019-01-07
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
- Yuchai Power Sold 450,000 Units Eninges between Jan. and Nov. 2018-11-26
- Yuchai Brings National VI Engines on Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018