FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo
From May 29 to 31, 2019 China International Exhibition on Buses, Trucks & Components (also known as Bus & Truck Expo) was held in Beijing. As one of the leading players in the vehicle component sector, FAST brought its latest smart & new energy products on display, showcasing its formidable competitiveness in the industry.
More specifically, FAST 6DSX95T transmission gearbox, new energy electric drive, AT, AMT, light-weight transmission gearbox for the high-end market, hydraulic retarders, clutches were all put on display, attracting wide public and media attention.
Also at the expo, FAST 6DSX80/95T (aluminum) transmission gearbox + FH240 hydraulic retarder won 2019 Bus Component Innovation Award.
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
- FAST to Deliver 100 units AMT Transmission Gearboxes to Africa 2019-03-11
- FAST Exports AMTs to Chile in Bulk 2018-11-28
- FAST 1810 AMT Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2018-09-30
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018