JMC Launched New Range into South Africa
Jiangling Motors South Africa(JMSA)has launched three new products into the local market, including one-ton bakkie, the Vigus 5 and a new truck with four-ton payload.
The Chinese bakkie is available in both 4x2 and 4x4 forms, with the single LX trim level including items such as leather seats, rear parking sensors, cruise control, electric windows, air-conditioning and an audio system with Bluetooth functionality.
The Vigus 5 measures 5 382 mm long, 1 907 mm wide and 1 800 mm tall, with a wheelbase of 3 085 mm. The fuel tank holds 68 litres, while the braking system includes discs all round. The standard 16-inch alloys, meanwhile, are shod in 265/70 R16 rubber. ABS (with EBD) and dual airbags ship standard. Exterior paint colour choices include red, silver, white and dark grey. The vehicle is sold with a three-year/100 000 km warranty and a five-year/60 000 km service plan.
As a part of Jiangling Motors Corporation (JMC),JMSA is a subsidiary of China's Jiangxi Jiangling Motors Import & Export (hereinafter referred to as JMIE).
Since it started in South Africa ten years ago, the vehicle brands dealing with by JMSA has amounted to three brands including JMC, Changan and Landwind. It could be possible that an assembly plant will be built in five to ten years time. Once completed, the assembly plant will be served as a base for exports to the rest of Africa.
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month 2018-10-25
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January