SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
On May 29th, More than 10 delegations from the Friendship Group of Colombian Parliamentarians and Chinese Members of Parliament visited Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group accompanied by the National People's Congress Supervisory and Judicial Committee, the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Standing Committee of the Shaanxi Provincial People's Congress, the Shaanxi Provincial People's Congress Supervisory and Judicial Committee, the Shaanxi State-owned Assets Commission. Liu Keqiang, deputy general manager of Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group, warmly received the guests and their delegation.
Liu Keqiang briefed the members of the delegation on the history of Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group and its production and operation. He also explained the Latin American market development, SHACMAN overseas brand promotion and X6000 product advantages combined with several exhibition vehicles.Focusing on the regional adaptability of F3000 dump truck in Colombia, the range of Xuande E9 pure electric logistics truck and the environmental protection and economy of new energy heavy truck, the two sides conducted in-depth friendly exchanges. Some members of the delegation boarded the exhibition truck with great interest for driving experience.
Subsequently, the delegation visited Shaanxi Automobile Exhibition Hall, Body Factory and General Assembly Plant
- SHACMAN on Display at 2019 Kenya-China Trade Week 2019-06-26
- SHACMAN X3000 Trucks Operate Smoothly in Zambia 2019-06-11
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrived in Peru for Operation 2019-06-05
- SHACMAN Medical Vehicles Arrive in Panama for Operation 2019-05-27
- 100 Units SHACMAN Xuande Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2019-05-24
- First batch of SHACMAN H3000 Vehicles Arrive in Tajikistan 2019-05-21
- SHACMAN Announced Delong K3000 Light Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-05-20
- SHACMAN Sold 25,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in March 2019-04-04
- SHACMAN Secures an Order of 500 Units Trucks from Shenzhen Logistic Association 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record