Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show
On June 5th, the 21st Chongqing International Automobile Exhibition kicked off. Chongqing International Automobile Exhibition is the largest and most influential car banquet in central and western China.
Changan F70, the high-performance full-sized premium pickup developed by China and France, officially unveiled at this auto show. This product will refresh the pickup market impression to customers and become a real domestic high-end level pickup.
Changan F70 is deeply developed by Changan and PSA Peugeot Citroen Group (PSA) with cutting-edge technologies in the automotive industry between China and France. Changan F70 is not only fashionable in design but also equipped with leading technologies for European automotive market PV brand.
For the interior, Changan F70 is based on the original i-Cockpit design concept from the PSA . The vehicle is matched with a floating liquid crystal touch console screen and LCD instrument panel. The karting steering wheel has a comfortable controlling and does not block the instrument panel. The multi-function control area on both sides is designed with a reasonable layout of buttons and rollers. The large leather seat is inspired by aviation first class seat, which provides more ridding comforts.
One-button start, cruise control, ESP, 8 electric adjustment in driver seat, independent air tuyere in rare row, 360°holographic image and Changan latest intelligent inCall3.0 system plus rich storage space and caring design, Changan F70 will be impressed by its unique and exquisite French style design.
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
- Changan LNG heavy trucks lead Taiyuan Marathon Contest 2011-09-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January