Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show
On June 5, 2019 Chongqing Auto Show officially kicked off at Chongqing International Exhibition Center. During this year’s Auto Show, Qingling brought seven fist products on display, including GIGA 2020, 700 fuel cell truck, TΛGΛ pickup, EV100 electric truck, 100P, KV100, and KV600 light truck.
GIGA 2020 made its deubt at 2019 Shanghai Auto Show. Having further improved its power driveline, chassis suspension and interior, the truck achieves a power of 520 Ps. It is also equipped with ATM+hydraulic retarder, disc braking, air-suspension, etc.
EV100 electric truck requires less time for recharging and is able to drive longer distances continuously. With lighter weight, it generates a lower level of noise and zero amount of pollutants and achieves higher maneuverability.
By working closely with Germany-based Bosch, Qingling successfully developed a fuel cell truck built on 700P chassis, ushering a brand new era for the truck maker.
TΛGΛ pickup made its debut at the end of 2017. Adopting Isuzu 4KH 3.0T diesel engine and five-speed manual transmission gearbox, the pickup delivers a maximum power of 96 kW and a maximum torque of 280 N.m.
Also on display are 100P, KV100, and KV600 light truck. The three vehicles have also earned a solid reputation among customers. With more powerful performances and more spacious driver’s cockpit, they help truck operators further cut their operation costs.
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record