The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
Dongfeng Automobile Co. Ltd. (DFAC) has announced that the 3,000,000th DFCV Light Truck rolled off the assembly line in Xiangyang production base, Hubei province on January 8, 2019. It was a new milestone for the truck maker since its first light truck was produced at its Xiangyang base in 1999.
In 2018, DFAC reported an annual sales of 100,000 units of light trucks, an increase of 9 percent from the previous year. It’s been four years since DFAC exceeded 100,000 units in light truck sales, maintaining its position as the best-selling Chinese auto brand for light trucks.
Established on July 15, 1999, DFAC is a Chinese automobile company based in Xiangyang, Hubei province. So far in 2018, DFAC light truck sales has grown from less than 20,000 units to 600,000, one million, two million and to the current three million units in less than a decade.
Dongfeng Tuyi light truck, which was launched in just 2018, has set a new record with 7,000 units sold this year, according to DFAC. It also has been highly recognized by many for its great performance, comfort and flexible operation.
A major breakthrough has been made in several key special vehicle segments including sanitation vehicle, tow truck, refrigerator truck, recreational vehicle and dangerous goods transport vehicles. The company sold over 28,000 units of special vehicles last year, up 55 percent year-on-year, allowing it to retain the title as the No. 1 truck maker in the domestic light commercial vehicle refitting industry.
Through the years, DFAC’s continued efforts also have helped its success in new energy vehicles. A product structure consisting of both passenger car and commercial vehicles has been formed. In initial period, it has only Dongfeng Tianyi pure electric buses, while now the products series has been expanded to include Dongfeng Yufeng A100 bus, Dongfeng logistics minivan, Donfeng Junfeng ER30 electric sedan, E11k passenger car and Dongfeng Captain van.
- "Dongfeng Race Team" Exclusively Titled by DFCV Boosts Chinese Offshore Sailing Campaign 2014-02-26
- DFCV: Sales of MD and HD Trucks Surpass 14,000 Units 2013-10-12
- DFCV Sells 40,000 Trucks in March 2013 2013-04-09
- DFCV Sells over 9,000 Heavy-Duty Trucks in Nov.2012, up 13% Month on Month 2013-01-28
- DFCV May Provide Logistic Service in 2012 2012-12-26
- Yuchai Selected as DFCV’s Best Parts Supplier 2012-12-18
- Sales Data of DFCV’s Medium & Heavy Trucks in Nov. 2012 2012-12-17
- The two millionth Dongfeng light commercial vehicle released 2012-05-08
- JAC Light-duty Truck is Called as China Isuzu, What is Its Next Step? 2019-06-25
- JAC Aims to Bring about World-class High-end Light Trucks 2019-06-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record