Allison Offers E-axle Solution for Evaluation on Powerful Electric Class 8 Truck
Amidst the global pursuit of electrification in the commercial vehicle industry, Allison Transmission, a global leader in commercial-duty propulsion solutions, announced the development of highly efficient and powerful axles for electric vehicles.
Allison’s AXE Series propulsion system will deliver viable, industry-changing electric solutions for the market. Launched at the 2019 Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo in Long Beach, California, the AXE Series electric powertrain will be integrated in Peterbilt’s Model 579EV electric Class 8 truck for evaluation and testing. As a result, the truck features 1,475 horsepower (1,100 kilowatts), delivering industry-leading performance as well as efficiency.
“Allison is pleased to be building upon its legacy of innovation and believe this product will be a significant step in taking the industry to the next level of electrification,” said David S. Graziosi, Allison Transmission President and CEO. “We value this opportunity to work with an industry leader.”
Peterbilt’s 579EV model electric Class 8 truck is on display in the Peterbilt booth at ACT Expo (booth 1934) featuring Allison’s innovative AXE Series e-axle.
- Allison to Build Advanced Vehicle Environmental Test Facility in Indianapolis 2019-04-22
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Allison Spotlights Paula Chen at International Women’s Day 2019-03-10
- Cargo Truck Runs 1.2 Million Kilometers on an Allison Automatic Transmission 2018-11-01
- Refuse operator Says Allison Transmissions Are the Only Choice 2018-10-26
- IAA 2018: Allison Announces Global Launch of 9-speed Transmission 2018-09-27
- Sao Paulo Attests to Efficiency of Allison Automatics in Fire Trucks 2018-08-23
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions 2018-07-02
- Allison Transmission Showcases New Magirus Fire Truck at SICUR 2018 2018-04-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record