XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
In the age of automation and digitalization, the manufacturing industry has inevitably evolved to become more intelligent and data-driven. Since the term “Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)” has coined by the industry, XCMG has been dedicating to create a network that weaves the future of XCMG, reimagining a future where we can connect equipment through the Internet of Things. We present to you the first national industrial Internet platform in China - XCMG Xrea.
In the speech delivered by Wang Min, Chairman and Party Secretary of XCMG at the 2nd Digital China Summit in Fuzhou, it has been stated that “the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) holds a crucial position in the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry.” The subsidiary of XCMG Group which created XCMG Xrea, Jiangsu XCMG Information Technology Co., Ltd. has four pillars that fuels this revolutionary transformation. The first pillar is to provide intelligent and well-rounded heavy machinery solutions, aiding nationwide infrastructure projects with smart construction solutions suggested and supplied by XCMG, creating a newly discovered demand for smart equipment.
The second pillar is the creation and the implementation of a new service model for customers, building a cloud service, a one-stop smart supply chain management platform with XCMG Xrea, to infinitely improve the after-sales service. The third pillar is focusing on the operating state, efficiency, energy consumption optimization on equipment, and prolonging lifespans of components with big data. Not only the application of Xrea can benefit the production cost of customers’ construction projects, but it can also provide astute insights for each intricate project globally according to the Xrea database.
The fourth and the final pillar manifests in the innovation itself, XCMG’s revolutionary shift to the digital future is a beacon for manufactory industry, laying the groundwork for an automated future that benefits the industry and customers from around the globe, making this trendy school of thought into a reality that could shape the future.
According to Zhang Qiliang, General Manager of Jiangsu XCMG Information Technology, XCMG Xrea galvanizes enterprise digital transformation on three pivotal levels, including enterprise, production line level, and equipment level. Xrea balances enterprise process frameworks with priority optimization, assisting management, research, and development, operating cost inadequacies with a one-stop platform that tackles the stages of manufacturing, supply chain management, equipment analysis, after-sale service. On production line level and equipment level, Xrea stabilizes the quality and durability of products with its plethora of data, informing the creation of each equipment to be at its prime.
XCMG Xrea Industrial Internet Platform currently has more than 680,000 connected devices, and the platform manages high-value equipment assets of more than 550 billion yuan. Now, it has covered more than 20 countries along the Belt and Road regions and stationing more than 20,000 devices. Also, XCMG Xrea is deeply rooted in 63 industries and serves 640,000 users.
- XCMG Delivers 100 Units Intelligent and Environmentally-friendly Dump Trucks 2019-06-28
- XCMG Delivers 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks to Its Customers 2019-06-19
- XCMG Seizes Opportunities Along Belt and Road Areas in 2019 2019-05-31
- 36 Units XCMG Dumping Trucks Delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines for Operation 2019-05-15
- 120 Units XCMG Qilong Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Shanxi for Operation 2019-05-07
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
- XCMG Obtained an Order for Providing Over 200 Units Heavy Trucks in Xiamen 2019-04-28
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association 2019-04-18
- XCMG Committed to Developing Electricity Powered Trucks 2019-03-19
- XCMG Got One More Order for 30 Hanvan G7 Vehicles from Its Old Customer 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record