Weichai Put Products on Display in China-Belarus Industrial Park
The 2019 china international goods and services brand show(belarus) took place from June 30 to July 2, 2019 in the great stone industrial park. As one of the exhibitors, Weichai put all kinds of products including powertrain, gas engine, hydraulic products and transmissions on display, reflecting its great strengths in technology and product portfolio.
Among them, Weichai WP13 powertrain turns out to be the center of attention for visitors to the exhibition. Most visitors are intended to do bussiness with Maz-Weichai joint venture after getting full details of Weichai WP13 powertrain.
While Weichai WP7NG natural gas engine has a wide applications on trucks, buses and engineering machinery vehicles with characteristics of delivering advanced and reliable performance. Furthermore, Weichai’s subsidiaries FAST transmission and Linde Hydraulics also made their first debut in Belarus this time.
During the expo, an important China-Belarus B2B meeting was also held. Thanks to its technical strength and high-quality goods, Weichai has attracted a lot of enterprises from Belarus and its neighboring countries to come discussing matters concerned with bussiness cooperation on the spot, laying a further foundation for the expansion in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) market.
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai-Kamaz Joint Venture New Factory to Go into Operation 2019-06-25
- Weichai Attends CIMAC 2019 in Vancouver 2019-06-19
- Weichai Group to Speed up Its Innovation Center in Tokyo 2019-06-17
- Chairman of Weichai Visits Its New Factory in Russia 2019-06-11
- Tan Xuguang Was Awarded “Shandong Outstanding Talent Award" 2019-05-31
- Premier Li Pays a Visit to Weichai Group 2019-05-28
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Weichai Power Ranks 2nd with a Brand Value of RMB 30.412 Billion 2019-05-13
- 60 Units Mine Dumping Trucks with Weichai Engines Start Operation in Guinea 2019-04-19
- Weichai H Series Engine Sold 40,000 Units in Hebei 2019-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March