Foton Delivers Trucks to Vietnam and Philippines
On July 2, Foton delivered 10 units AUMARK TX trucks and one unit AUMAN EST-M truck to Da Nang, Vietnam and 20 units AUMAN EST-M trucks to Manila, Philippines. In both Vietnam and Philippines, the trucks are operated by J&T Express.
As a fast growing logistic company in Southeast Asia, J&T Express is headquartered in Indonesia. So far, the company has introduced nearly 250 units Foton trucks in Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. According to J&T Express, it will soon introduce Foton trucks to Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.
In 2003, Foton entered Vietnam. So far, it has sold 76,000 units trucks in the country, becoming the leading brand there. In July, 2018, Foton delivered its first batch of 100 units light trucks to J&T Express in Vietnam.
In 2007, Foton entered Philippines. In 2018, it ranked among the Top Ten Auto Brands and the third truck brand in the country. So far, it has built 32 4S stores and over 55 service stations. In addition, it has established a KD factory with an annual production volume of 30,000 units.
- 2020 Foton Tunland Officially Makes Its Debut in Columbia 2019-07-03
- Foton Delivers 42 Units AUMAN Sanitation Vehicles to Gambia 2019-07-01
- Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-01
- Vietnam Purchases 10 Units AUMAN EST Trucks 2019-06-27
- 145 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist Infrastructure Construction in Guinea 2019-06-26
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton 2019-06-21
- 222 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist TKU Road Project in Kazakhstan 2019-06-10
- CEMEX to Deepen Cooperation with Foton 2019-05-30
- Foton Attends MIIEF 2019 in Mongolia 2019-05-27
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March